Monday, June 1, 2009

Introduction

Hi I'm Tuesdi Crist and I am a Senior here at TCU. I will be graduating May 2010 with my BBA in Accounting, and then continue on to grad school at TCU the very next year. I will have my Masters of Accounting degree by May of 2011. I just recently was accepted as an intern for an accounting firm here in Fort Worth, and I am extremely excited about the opportunity.

I am taking this course to fulfill the requirement, and also because fiction is my favorite to read. I don't read a whole lot, but when I do, it is fiction. In the past, I haven't had time to read, so by taking this course, I am looking forward to actually having time to read. I am also looking forward to being exposed to the many different authors and stories that this class has lined up for us to read. I have taken one other literature class here at TCU, Major American Writers, and it was very interesting. There was a lot or reading to do in that class, but when it came down to it, it held my interest; so I guess you could say I enjoy reading.

I believe that the discussions during class about what we read the night before will really help me get a better grasp on the reading. I learn the best whenever we discuss it as a group because I can compare what I got out of it to what my fellow classmates thought. I hope to accomplish everything in this course that it takes to make an A. One thing that is interesting about me is I am a first degree Black belt in American Karate. I was in karate for 8 years, started when I was 10, and I had to postpone it for a while to get my degree and career started. After I get my life started, I will more than likely start up again.

I have read, understand and agree to the terms of the course syllabus.

No comments:

Post a Comment