Sunday, June 14, 2009

Author's Note

My film adaptation is probably a couple of drafts into the development process. I changed parts of it from the originial outline to make it a little more interesting, and longer. I feel that it is a couple of drafts into because I could probably sit down and explain a lot more than I did, but then it would be way longer than seven pages. I think where I stopped gave enough information about all 6 elements, without paying more attention to one than another.

I like this piece because of the creativity and the fact that there was no limits to what I could include. I liked how I tied it into real situations that are going on today and how I mixed the 6 elements up to correspond with the elements they relate to. I basically just took the larger message of the short story and used it to create a real life situation. It seem to all come together, which element should go where, when I was writing. I am not really worried about the content of the paper, just the grammar part of it. I usually have a hard time because I have always been known to word things a little differently. So if you could, just give me general feedback on my wording. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment