Thursday, June 4, 2009

I haven't seen Minority Report, but I can imagine what the film is like. It has to be set in the future because of the Precrime, and how the government works. I am thinking the film has more twists in it than the short story. So far what I have read in the story, it seems like the audience knows to much, so I think in the film there are more questions being asked by the audience. I also think, they go into more detail about the characters of John and Ed. In the story, we really don't know much about them, and I feel that we should know more. I think the beginning will be lengthened with these details of the characters, and how they get to where they are. Also, the Precrime system is probably explained and easier to follow in the movie. I think being able to see what's going on whenever John is explaining the system to Ed will be more helpful, because in the story it is kind of confusing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment