Monday, June 15, 2009

"The Conversion of the Jews"

I don't think the adults handled Ozzie's questions about the religion well at all. All they did was make his problem worse and confuse him. Slapping him, or scolding him obviously wasn't working because he was still asking questions, so they should have realized this. In my opinion they shouldn't have even scolded him for asking questions, he is just a curious little boy. I think they were confused, or didn't know the answer themselves, and they didn't want to face the fact that maybe the little boy was right. I don't think he was out of line at all, anyone has a right to ask a question.

I think Manischevitz questions were alright to ask just as Ozzie's were. I thought it appropriate whenever he was asking questions of the angel and why he was there. I don't think he was doubting that there couldn't be angels, I just think he was concerned why this man he didn't know was in his house. It was just hard for him to believe that an angel was there in his presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment